Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays @ Trendy Treehouse – Cyan



The Trendy TreehouseToday I am participating in Trendy Treehouse’s Shutter Love Tuesdays again.
This week’s theme is CHILDREN.
You can click on the photo above to enlarge it if you want a better look.
This is a photo of my daughter Cyan, taken a few years ago when she was nearly 2 years old. She was/is so cute!
You can see in the photo she is busy scribbling away at some masterpiece (and telling me all about what she is drawing while I took the photo), she is now 4 - nearly 5 and really amazing at drawing.
Visit Trendy Treehouse here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm melting. She's adorable! Love the expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a link party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darn cute!! I have a 3 year old girl :)
    Happy Friday follow. Following you, come follow me :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..

Related Posts with Thumbnails