Tuesday 11 May 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays @ Trendy Treehouse – bouncing kids and I



The Trendy TreehouseToday I am participating in Trendy Treehouse’s Shutter Love Tuesdays again.
This week’s theme is MOTHER’S LOVE.
You can click the photo above to enlarge it.

I wasn’t sure if I would participate in this week’s Shutter Love at first – I know that I have very few photos of me with the kids – I'm almost always the one behind the camera. Anyway it gave me a good excuse to look through photos from the last couple of years, which was nice!

This photo I found is of me and my two kids bouncing on a trampoline in a local park, taken by my sister a couple of years ago, when Cyan was only 2 and too little to bounce on the trampoline by herself – of course she wanted to bounce with Oliver, so I bounced too, holding her hands so she wouldn’t fall. Doesn’t this just sum up a mother’s love? And we all had great fun bouncing!
Visit Trendy Treehouse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ..

Related Posts with Thumbnails